Hi Everyone!!!

sweetally

Expecting #2 Dec 2012
Reaction score
I'm new here and I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm from Kelowna, BC, Canada, I'm 26 yrs old and we're expecting our 1st baby July 23rd!! So far the pregnancy has been good and I'm pretty excited that most of my "extreme exhaustion" has gone away.
Anyways...tell me how you all are?? Any advice for a first timer? anymore July mommies?
Talk to you all soon!!

Hiiiiiiii ya... welcome to 2nd tri!... myself first timer due may 2011 !
I hope u can start feeling bubba kicking asap...!

Hi I'm from Vernon BC!

We are also having our first but in June.

It's nice to see someone else so close to home on here.

Welcome to baby & bump & congrats on the little one

Hello! Congratulations! I haven't been in this section very long myself, but welcome! :)

Congrats to you girls! I'm excited to start feeling the baby move soon.
Tiffa- that's so neat that your from Vernon.... We're actually in the fintry area.

Hi and congratulations! I just moved over to second trimester myself. My first baby is due July 23rd also! If i can give any opinions or possible advice along the way through my experiences let me know. This is all new to me! Congrats again

Hi and welcome,

I'm due July 23rd also but with my 3rd baby. Will you be finding out the sex or keeping it as a surprise?
I have a girl and boy but still have decided to get a gender scan! I'm going Feb 11th!

Welcome to second tri! My Boo is due July 6th :) Glad to hear you've had a good pregnancy thus far and I hope everything stays hunky-dorey for you :) X

We're going to try to keep the gender a surprise...its hard to but I'm looking forward to the anticipation in the end!
Are you girls finding out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->