hi from a mum to be again !

bumpsx4

Reaction score
Hi all.
im a mum to three great kids and due to have no 4 in december.....
i live with my partner and we are getting married next year in Orlando .
My Kids are 17ds, 14dd and 2dd yrs old .
we are having our 20 week scan next wednesday and we cant wait to find out what we are having .

:hi: Welcome! Good luck with your scan on Wednesday!

Welcome to BNB!! I'm having my 4th too, all very exciting, but very tiring. Good luck with your scan!!

Welcome and big congratulations....I'm a mum of three with another on the way too:hugs:

seems like ive posted in the right place then ...with lots of us having #4's lol

still feels like im a novice at all though !

https://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg162/doctordeesmrs/Blinkies/Bunnywelcome.gif

seems like ive posted in the right place then ...with lots of us having #4's lol

still feels like im a novice at all though !

Hi There, congrats on baby #4, it is pretty exciting even though we`ve been through this many times before :), i was pleasantly surprised with this last one though, because of my age (45), and not even trying i was definately in shock for a few days afterwards, hahaha!!, my hubby is thrilled, he is turning 52 in two days, but thankfully we both look very young for our ages,and act like it too, haha!!. I am going on 7 weeks preggers, have my next scan on the 29th, so far so good, i`ll update after the next scan :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->