Hi from another Newb

Baronessgogo

Mum to Thomas Michael
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

My name is Vicky and i'm currently WTT until next July (if i can't talk the other half into trying sooner anyway). I'm 28, and me and the other half are due to get married in December this year (71 days:wedding::eek:) and I have been getting increasingly broody for the last year or so, now i'm up to the point where he has noticed that i carry the cats round like they are babies, and stated to my mum that he's afraid to buy eggs because he will come home and find me sitting on them. So, we agreed that we get married, go on honeymoon in January (VEGAS BABY YEAH!) then will come off the BC and use condoms till July.

Hello :happydance:

Hey! Welcome. Just wanted to wish you all the best on your journey! And enjoy your wedding :)

Welcome! Sounds like some pretty exciting things are getting ready to take place in your life! Congrats and good luck!

Hi and welcome - and thank goodness you have a wedding to plan - it will keep you well distracted for some time :winkwink:

Good luck with your wedding, December is a great time of year. I think winter weddings can be so lovely and enjoy Vegas!

Welcome to BnB!

Congrats on the wedding, we're planning on a Dec wedding, but until 2011 unfortunately :nope:

Can you not persuade your OH to try for a honeymoon baby? x

Welcome to BnB!

Congrats on the wedding, we're planning on a Dec wedding, but until 2011 unfortunately :nope:

Can you not persuade your OH to try for a honeymoon baby? x

Unfortunately he is too busy freaking out that July 2010 is too soon so I don't think i will manage it :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->