hi from Australia

misspeta

Reaction score
Hi everyone
I have been sitting here for a couple of days reading people's posts and quietly taking things in, so I thought it was time to say hi! My name's Peta, I am 32 and live in Melbourne, Australia with my 42 year old DP (I moved here from Sydney in August 07). I went off the Pill in late 06 and have been leaving things to chance since then. Obviously, it's hard to BD at the right times when your other half lives 1000 kms away but we have been trying to do so since moving here 5 months ago. No BFP's so far, and I am getting to feel rather despondent about it all. I had my first blood tests today and I have abnormally high testosterone. My pelvic ultrasound is this Wednesday. It's weird but I always had a gut feeling I would have trouble conceiving and it looks like I am right :cry: I have many PCOS symptoms (only slightly overweight, periods now fairly regular but used to be very irregular, and I have the excessive hair problem) and I think that's what the problem is ... at least if I am diagnosed I can hopefully start to address it. Anyway thanks for listening and it's great to have somewhere like this where you can get and give support.
Peta :hi:

Welcome,wish you all the best.Nice to see another Aussie on board:hugs:

Welcome to BabyandBump, good luck on the BDing :)

:hi: Welcome to BnB!

Wishing you all the best! (My Hubby has family in Melbourne :) )

Hello and welcome to B&B - I'm another Aussie, my sister lives in Melbourne, I love the city and visit every chance I get. Best of luck with the TTC - it's often hard to hear test results if they aren't good, but it's also comforting knowing that you're taking positive steps to help treat any problems.

:wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->