Hi Girls,Im back to waiting!!At my age??

BABYCAREY

mummy to a angel
Reaction score
Hello,my names Ro,i live in Ireland, im 39,married with 3 gorgeous sons. I am on here because i had been as far as 2nd tri and unfortunately my journey ended rather abruptly on Monday last,i had turned 13weeks and very foolishly thought i was "safe"!! By lunchtime i was bleeding and scan showed my baby had died at 7weeks+6!! My heart broke,couldnt believe it 5weeks had past? I had pains and when i had my midwife app i told her and she said to me if youre miscarrying theres nothing we can do,its going to happen,that was 2 weeks before my baby was found to have gone. I am very angry,:growlmad:at me,the midwife,:growlmad:the hospital:growlmad: that made me wait on bank hol monday for over 2hours for a scan,while i sat crying my heart out with workmen around me staring!! I am very frustrated,you know who your friends are when you are hit by something like this!! And i dont know when i am going to calm down,so much to take in, when few hours before that i thought everything was great!! Life is very unfair!!:nope::nope:

Sorry for your loss. How long are you waiting for?

Both my mam and step mam-in law had children at 39 so your not past it yet.

Sorry for your loss. How long are you waiting for?

Both my mam and step mam-in law had children at 39 so your not past it yet.

Hi, i have to wait for period to return,might take months!! Hopefully not tho,so will start trying as soon as we get back on track,cant wait!!

I am so sorry for your loss, how awful :( :hugs:

welcome to WTT, fingers crossed that your period returns soon and you don't have to wait here too long xxxx

sorry for your loss :hugs: and welcome to WTT x

I am so sorry and can't imagine the pain you are going through.

Hope your body gets back into sync really quickly, and good luck when you are ready to start trying again.

:hug:

I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs:
Fingers crossed your cycle begins so you can start trying again :flower:

Thanks very much girls for your kind messages,its very tough at the minute,but im trying to be positive!!
Have had 3 gorgeous sons so as the doctor said i can do it,and it was unfortunate!!
Please dont be offended but im sure i am like many of you on here.....dont want to be on here for long!!lol! Hopefully we will be on our merry way to 1st tri soon!! Take care all of you XxX

So sorry for your loss. Hopefully your period returns soon and you'll be holding a sweet baby in your arms 9 months later.

So sorry for your loss, i know how you are feeling, i have had a prev m/c not as far along as you, but it is very hard. I hope your body returns to normal soon and you can try again. Good Luck.

:hugs:

:hug: hi im so sorry for wat happened to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->