hi girls

linxminx22

Reaction score
hi girls im jodie im 22 and ttc baby no 2.
my first son is 5 now and becoming very independant lol i dont like it!!
im looking for a ttc buddy as it can be a stressfull and lonely time especially the 2ww.
im currently in cycle 6, my cycles are between 29-32 days and i currently CD7 the witch has been weird this month but it just leaving the building!!!

i just want someone to ramble on to me and someone to ramble too lol bit of a chit chat :coffee: a :cry: and hopefully the joy of a :bfp:

Heya Jodie :) I'm Sam
Not in exactly the same situation as you but I am also TTC.
At the month I'm not really sure where about in my cycle I am as I had a MC on the 8th feb but I had already stopped bleeding by then so we have started trying already as we both feel ready :)
How long have you been trying for #2? We were trying for 3 months before we caught before x

hi ladies! we are NTNP for #2 as well. (my #2, DHs #3...as i have a 4 year old stepson) my DD is 5 months old and we have been NTNP since we got the go ahead to DTD at 6 weeks post pardum. i am nursing though, so my cycles are irregular. ive had two light AFs since labour, but no idea when/if i am ovulating. hoping to catch another eggy soon though! :) would love a chat and buddies to gossip with :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->