Hi Girls :)

Ashleigh21

Reaction score
HI everyone, I'm new here, I normally go on the second trimester forums but just realised theres a forum here for young mums so thought i'd pay a visit :flower:

Im 21 and 16 weeks pregnant with my first baby, due September 17th. Just wondering if there were any other young mummies-to-be who are from the same are as me? I'm from Newcastle in the UK?
x

Hello welcome & congratulations on your pregnancy :flower:
I'm Ashlie 18 and 18 weeks pregnant with my first
I'm not from the same area as you but just thought I would say hello :)

hi :)

i'm Stevie 21 and 11 weeks due October 19th. I'm not from your area but just
wanted to say hello also. Congratulations xx

Hi my name is Jade I am not from the same area as you but I am due only a day before you. And welcome teen pregnancy. :flower:

Hi my name is Jade I am not from the same area as you but I am due only a day before you. And welcome teen pregnancy. :flower:

Oo are you! Its going so fast for me, doesn't seem like 5 minutes since I found out at 5 weeks!

Thanks everyone :)
X

Oo are you! Its going so fast for me, doesn't seem like 5 minutes since I found out at 5 weeks!

Thanks everyone :)
X

I know it seems like only yesterday I was peeing on a stick!! And now in less that 5 months time I will have a gorgeous little baby!! :flower:

Hello!

I'm Kim, 20 & 26+3 weeks pregnant with a little boy.

I'm not from your area but thought I would say weclome!

xx

Hey :) I'm Rachel, 18 and 39+3 with a little boy :)
I'm from Scarborough so not a million miles down the coast, hows everything going for you?
Welcome :) x

I'm from Scarborough so not a million miles down the coast, hows everything going for you?

Wow not long at all for you then, bet you can't wait for your little man to arrive. Gorgeous name btw!
Everythings going great for me thanks. I've been one of the lucky ones, no morning sickness or anything really, 4 weeks today and we have our 20 week scan so looking forward to that! OH wants to find out the sex but I want to leave it a surprise...we'll see who wins that one!!! :haha:
X

Wow not long at all for you then, bet you can't wait for your little man to arrive. Gorgeous name btw!
Everythings going great for me thanks. I've been one of the lucky ones, no morning sickness or anything really, 4 weeks today and we have our 20 week scan so looking forward to that! OH wants to find out the sex but I want to leave it a surprise...we'll see who wins that one!!! :haha:
X

Thankyou :)
Yeah I was really lucky too, ha no morning sickness and only just starting to be in pain, still in my pre pregnancy jeans too haha :) yeh I'm real excited now, I just wanna meet him.
I didn't have the willpower to stay team yellow. I wanted to buy the cute clothes too badly lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->