Hi got my bfp feeling excited and nervous

lisa4

Reaction score
Hi all i havent been on here in a while as i suffered a mmc with twins at 12 weeks in october last year. well I havent been feeling myself for the past week so decided to take a test and got my :bfp:. I feel very anxious about this as it has come at a very hard time for me. My partner of 8 years left me 4 weeks ago and im left wondering wether i should tell him about the pregnancy or leave it until i know all is well. I am petrified that the same is going to happen to me again. I havent told anyone that im pregnant but have made a doctors appointment for this friday. I think im around 5-6 weeks. Sorry for rambling.

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y2/ginimad/IMGP5463.jpg

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y2/ginimad/IMGP5458.jpg

Awwwh babe, congratulations on your :bfp::hugs:

As regards to LO's FOB - only tell him when you're ready.
You will have to tell him eventually. Maybe he'll be as
excited as you?! Being cautious may not be needed,
try enjoy being pregnant, especially for as long as you can.
Huge preggo bellies can get you down in the final stages! :haha:

Sorry about your mc with your twin angels :angel::angel:
I'm sure they're watching over you and LO.
Keep your head up and smile as much as you can.

:hugs:

Best of luck babe,
H&H 9 months!

xXx

:hugs: for your loss

may you be blessed with a happy healthy pregnancy and lil one to come

Wow congrats hun :hugs:. Sorry for your losses hun, must have been very hard.
You tell him when you feel the time is right hun, enjoy your little secret for now

Im am sorry to hear about your loss :( Im sure they will be watching over you making sure this goes smootly.

Massive congratulations on your bfp though! Those are some very very strong lines!
I wish you the best of luck and have a happy and healthy 9 months :D

Thanks for all your replies. I am hoping and praying that this time all will be well. I was shocked too at how strong the positive line was on the strip test :wacko: I suppose part of me is scared to tell my ex as I think the loss of the twins was a trigger to us becoming distant. I dont think iv ever really come to terms with the loss and felt as though I was to blame in some way, even though realistically I know there was nothing I could have done to change the outcome. Its nice to be able to come on here and vent how im feeling otherwise i think i would fall apart.

im sooo sorry for the loss of your LOs and your OH! :hugs:
congrats with this pregnancy!! i pray you have a very happy and healthy 9 months xxx

Congrats lisa on your BFP and best wishes to you

Congrats honey. Its totally normal to be scared, soon it should turn to excitement. BTW thats the darkest second line I've ever seen on an IC. Woo-hoo!

Massive congratulations..........and best of luck!:flower:

Thanks everyone, I went to the doctors on wednesday as i was having weird cramps in my left hand and foot, docs sent me to hosptal to get some tests done to rule out ectopic, thought it a bit strange but went anyway. Had some bloods and swabs done and have to go back in friday for a scan. My blood pressure was high but they didnt tell me alot else at the hospital on wednesday so am hoping that I get a good outcome from the scan tomorrow. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->