HI HO HI HO.. It's back to the fertility DR we go !

future_numan

Mommy to 4 girls & 1 boy
Reaction score
Well the :witch: has shown her ugly head again so back to the fertility DR we go.
DH and I have a few fertility issues ( DH has a low end of normal count and I have a blocked left tube among a few other minor problems) so after TTC on our own for a while we are returning to the IUI route.

We had used IUI to conceive Emily and she is such a blessing.

I have been in fear of the many tests they insist you have done before they will preform and IUI.. bloods, HSG, SA ect.

I was told that they must redo every test after one year and since we started our first journey with fertility clinics over two and a half years go all the tests have to be do again.:cry:

I am one of those women that had an awful experiences with HSG and this is the only thing that is scaring me.

I have called my GYNO ( who happens to be the head of the fertility clinic we used last time) and made an appointment with him for Monday.
I plan on reminding him of the painful HSG I had endured last time ( since he was the one who proformed it).
I am hoping he can offer some sort of pain blocker since I don't know if I can go through that again on my own free will..

I was told by the clinic ( since I called to find out if I had to get a referal to come back..which I do) and was told that the soonest they could get us an appointment was late Aug or early Sept.
So this gives us plenty of time to get all of our testing done. My GYNO will do all that..
It will also give us more time to TTC on our own.. just in case we can get things to work.

It is very expencive and time consuming but after having Emily it was well worth all of it..

Best of Luck!!
seeing as IUI worked so well for you before, it'll happen again!
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Best of luck and keeping all crossed that you are blessed with a sibling for your LO before long :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->