Hi Im a newbie

dizzy duck

Mummy to Oliver
Reaction score
:wave: Guy's,

Im new and have never been on a forum before so please bear with me. Im 32 as is my husband, we have been TTC for almost 2 years. I have PCOS and my husband has a low sperm count.

In February we were put on the waiting list for IVF, I am very scared and worried and don't understand a lot about it. Im hoping to make friends with you all.

Thank you for reading this, XXX

Hi and welcome to bnb :) hope you enjoy it here x

Hello and welcome!! There's lots of us TTCers on here, you'll find a lot of support. Good luck with your journey xx

Hi Elli,

Thank you so much for such a quick reply, I can't wait to get to know you all.

Thanks again XXX

Hi Faerie

Thank you, you all seems so nice. I was worried about joining as we are ttc and not pg yet but thought I would take the plunge.

Sending you loads of luck on your journey

Thank you again XX

Hi dizzyduck! And welcome to BnB!!!

There are lots of us here in the TTC forum with one story or another - jump right in and I'm sure you'll feel at home! :hugs:

Hi Magicvw,

Im so glad I joined you are all so friendly, I will try and find the ttc thread.

Thank you for the reply it means a lot, XXX

Hiya Dizzy! If you click on the Baby and Bump link which is top left, just under the logo, you'll get a list of the forums. There's a TTC forum and a problems trying to concieve board too. Just give us a shout if you get lost! :hugs:

Hi magicvw,

Thank you, I have gone on to there and gone into the 30's bit to introduce myself. Hopefully it won't take me long to find my way around.

My internet connection keeps going down so please bear with me. :blush:

Thank you for the help. you are great, take care :hug:

Hi boobaby,

Thank you for dropping by to say hi, you all seem so friendly and can't wait to get to know you all.

Take care :hug:

Hi Lynz,

Thank you for your welcome. Im just about to head to bed but will be back tomorrow to find my way round.

Take care :hug:

Wow, I can't believe how wonderful you all are and thank you all so much for all your replies and welcome's. I feel at home already so thanks it means so much.

Huge :hug: to everyone XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->