Hi I'm NEW and BROODY!!! hehehe

Lotti1978

MC @7 weeks-Angel Oct09
Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

I am Charlotte, I'm 31 and live with my husband 34 and our two Burmese cats in South Yorkshire.

I have been broody on and off for years, much stronger in the last 18 months.

Due to work and debt due to house renovations, we decided to start trying for a baby last Christmas time, sadly, I had a bad fall out with my mother (who I worked for) and therefore had to find another job. We put off trying.

Hubby and I talked again recently about starting to try for a baby and he said he wants to wait till we are a bit fitter, say this Sept 09. I'm soooooo broody......I've been buying little things each month for the last year, bibs, baby grows, nappy sacks, cotton wool.......steriliser, bottles, and my friend gave me her travel cot. Some people think it is bad luck but i feel that spreading the cost is a good idea. Neither of our parents have much money and will have retired by the time bubba comes so not putting financial stress to but stuff makes me feel better.

I can't wait to get pregnant!!!! Im on the pill and can't wait for hubby to say i can come off it! I know it sounds daft but Sept seems so far away!!!!

Nice to meet you all! xxxx

Hiya and welcome to BnB! :hi:

September isnt far away really, it will fly by! Best of luck when the time comes xx

hello and welcome :hi: wishing you lots of luck and hope sept comes soon for you x x i think its great to spread the cost like that :) xxx

Hiya hun welcome to the gang!
Sept isn't that far away at all , Why not get yourself a little ticker like us lot but yours could be a countdown to sept ? So that when you log in you can see you are a little bit closer to it if that makes sense .
I'm not superstitious at all so to me buying in advance is a great idea so long as you are prepared/understand that pregnancy may take time to happen, I buy things now just as & when i either can or i see a bargain i quite like seeing the baby bits scattered about & i can't wait to get the pram!

No doubt sept will come very soon & then you will start your exciting journey .

Good luck & fingers crossed you both get the result you want :) xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"