Hi, I'm new and frustrated

ladypink

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm so glad i stumbled upon baby and bump as I have been trawling the net to look up every single pregnancy sympton going for the past few months. When me and my husband first started dating (had previously been friends for 4 years) we knew straight away that we would want children soon after we'd married. We tied the knot over 3 months ago and have been trying ever since. I was delighted when we started trying as i thought the whole process would be exciting. However, I didn't realise that it would be so emotionally destructive. Having set my heart on becoming pregnant it seems to be all I can think about; looking for every sign and being dissapointed each month. This month I have been espeicially convinced; BBT has remained high, feeling overwhelmingly tired (it's the school holidays so not at work) and having dizzy spells. Could not wait till Period due datr (02.09) so took a first response today! -------- no double lines :sad1: So now convinced that I'm not pregnant this month and dreding going through a month of not knowing! Am I going insane? Any advice/tips would be lovely, thank you and sorry to be so negative xx

Welcome hun... i'm sure there is other people in here that would be able to put you mind in peace...

https://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/0;1;10716;24/st/20080806/l/28/dt/5/k/3108/ttc.png

Welcome,!!!!

I know is hard but the most you think about it the more difficult for you to become pregnant. You really need something else to be distracted with; maybe you have pets, nieces or nephews or keep enjoying your marriage, going different places, maybe taking a vacation and could happen!

Good luck!

hi Ladypink!

welcome to bnb - you are in the right place!!!

i know exactly how you feel! we've been trying for 16 months now (did have a mc in that time) but each month is another diappointment....and sometimes it does take over your life!

fingers crossed that you won't have to wait too much longer though!

luv & hugs
:hugs:

I know what you are feeling, I was the same way before I got pregnant, and it hurt to hear of everyone around you becoming pregnant!
Try not to worry though, stress makes it worse!
Good luck, and I'm sending baby dust your way!!

:hi: Bless your heart. I know how you feel. DH & I TTC and it got to the point I was becoming totaly stressed out. We gave up and I just found out yesterday I am pregnant. It will happen for you, if it's meant to be. :hug:

Hang in there! My husband and I have been trying for 4 years...I know how you feel about getting excited thinking you're pg and then being let down. It'll happen when the times right Welcome :wave:

hey.... try not to worry.. if you are relaxed, you are more likely to conceive!!!

mrsstewpot xxx

Hi! Try not to get frustrated, its true what they say the more you think about it the longer it will take! What birth control were you on before as this can have an effect on how long it could take. Keep ur spirits up and have fun! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->