HI.. im new and have a question about sickness!

blueeyedbabe

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Im new here and this is my first pregnancy, Im roughly 9 weeks at the moment and was told i prob couldnt have children... after a whole year of trying i was just about to give up all hope and ..hey presto! Anyways i went for an early scan and saw a fetal Hb at 8 weeks but i have not really suffered with many symptoms! My boobs and belly have grown massivly and I am always tired but bar that not much.... before i found out i was preggie i was feeling sick but thought nothing of it.... but now i will feel perfectly fine... until i brush my teeth in the morning and start heaving! I am never sick though!! It also happens randomly through the day, i will be sat at my desk, then i run to the toilet to heave but nothing comes out !!! Is this normal?!? At the moment i overworry about everything... which i know i shouldnt!!! Sorry my 1st post is so long but hopefully i can help some people out on here as i get further along!!! :hug:

Welcome to BnB! :hi:
And congrats on your pregnancy! :)

Dry heaving is normal. That's what I did throughout most of my pregnancy. I rarely threw up!

Hi hun!

Welcome to BNB!

CONGRATS! :yipee:

Sorry I cant help with the sickness question but Im sure the other ladies might help you! xxxx

:hi:

Welcome to your new addiction in life :lol:

And yea that is normal x x

:hi: Hi! Welcome to BnB, and congratulations on your pregnancy! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :)

Hi and welcome!
Everything you described sounds pretty normal to me!
Congrats!

:hi: and welcome

agree with the girls, unfortunatley its pretty normal :(

Hi am also a newbie to this site

im simlar to you. with this pregnancy iv like no sympthoms at all really random nausea and feeling like im gunna be ill the rare time but not.. and can relate to that feeling when brushing your teeth in morning.. i get that too

Only signs i really have is
the random odd nausea, i not taking to well to the smell of a few things, tiredness, Sore Boobs, and odd twinge or mild cramp thats really it for me, But i had scan today
and scan puts me at 7w4d and seen little heartbeat and all..
so dont worry mummy but all sounds normal... every pregnancy is diff.. some women
ill others not so much...

best of Luck xxx

Yup I was the same in the first trimester. Lots of nausea and dry heaving. Brushing my teeth was near on impossible. I only actually threw up maybe 3 times.

Welcome to the site and I hope it subsides soon! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->