Hi I'm new and need some help!!

Peytons mommy

Reaction score
Me and my husband aren't really calling it ttc we are just saying I it happens it happens haha! Right now I am 8 dpo my period should arrive in a week. I have been cramping and having head aches and fatigue since 6 dpo! My cm changes daily so I'm not sure what's up with that today I had a little of ewcm. At 7 dpo I had just a little drop of blood implantation?! I didn't know I was pregnant with my first until I was 8 week I had no symptoms and I was young and didn't really keep track of things! So does this sound like pregnancy to you I am driving myself crazy!

Me and my husband aren't really calling it ttc we are just saying I it happens it happens haha! Right now I am 8 dpo my period should arrive in a week. I have been cramping and having head aches and fatigue since 6 dpo! My cm changes daily so I'm not sure what's up with that today I had a little of ewcm. At 7 dpo I had just a little drop of blood implantation?! I didn't know I was pregnant with my first until I was 8 week I had no symptoms and I was young and didn't really keep track of things! So does this sound like pregnancy to you I am driving myself crazy!

hey i was the same as you with my DS
But from what ive read its sounds like good signs good luck
xxx

I hope so! I'm just so impatient but hopefully my 2 year old will keep me busy until I can test!

So did you ever test? Did you get that BFP???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->