Hi Im new and on 2WW

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by Project B, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Project B

Project B Active Member

Hello Ladies,
    Just a quick little message to say hi really, my hubby and I have been TTC with 3-4 months and right now I am on 2WW. It really does feel like limbo, even if i sneeze I stat thinking; is that a symptom?!I get really upset when ever I see that BFN, thats the reason I've join this site, you all seem so lovely and supportive. I had my LH surge 6th-7th and I am waiting on AF/BFP to arrive around 19th. So here I am wishing & hoping but feeling doubtful, would love to share and support these few days with you ladies xxx Who else is awaiting AF around the 19th?

2. michelleH

michelleH 1DD and 1 baby boy

good luck hun xx

3. karry1412

karry1412 Well-Known Member

Good luck! I'm expecting AF the week after you so I've a bit of a wait yet!

4. kimberly17

kimberly17 Well-Known Member

I am 3 days late for AF.
    I absolutely love this site and just talking to women that are in the same boat that I am is really comforting. A lot of these women are very knowledgeable too, so don't be afraid to ask any questions. TMI really doesn't apply here lol
    Good Luck!! FX'd

5. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

yep. right there with you. I ovulated either the 6th or 7th, so am 9 or 10 DPO. How are you feeling? Today I've been really nauseas and bad bad heartburn. I know those are pregancy symptoms, but they are symptoms of a lot of other stuff too. Are you going to test b/4 your AF is supposed to show up? Good luck. Hope we both get our BFPs this month!!