Hi Im new and on 2WW

Project B

Reaction score
Hello Ladies,
Just a quick little message to say hi really, my hubby and I have been TTC with 3-4 months and right now I am on 2WW. It really does feel like limbo, even if i sneeze I stat thinking; is that a symptom?!I get really upset when ever I see that BFN, thats the reason I've join this site, you all seem so lovely and supportive. I had my LH surge 6th-7th and I am waiting on AF/BFP to arrive around 19th. So here I am wishing & hoping but feeling doubtful, would love to share and support these few days with you ladies xxx Who else is awaiting AF around the 19th?

Good luck! I'm expecting AF the week after you so I've a bit of a wait yet!

I am 3 days late for AF.
I absolutely love this site and just talking to women that are in the same boat that I am is really comforting. A lot of these women are very knowledgeable too, so don't be afraid to ask any questions. TMI really doesn't apply here lol
Good Luck!! FX'd

yep. right there with you. I ovulated either the 6th or 7th, so am 9 or 10 DPO. How are you feeling? Today I've been really nauseas and bad bad heartburn. I know those are pregancy symptoms, but they are symptoms of a lot of other stuff too. Are you going to test b/4 your AF is supposed to show up? Good luck. Hope we both get our BFPs this month!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->