Hi! I'm new and was hoping to get some help/feedback?!

acdcfan

Reaction score
hi ladies, i just joined this forum hoping that you all might have some experience or knowledge to help me! I'm not trying to conceive, but if it were to happen, i think i would be excited. recently, i thought i might've conceived- i had the headaches, back aches, dull cramps, nausea, gas, increased appetite, major mood swings, bloating and pressure, dry eyes, vivid dreams, enheightened sense of smell, a big increase in discharge, darker areolas. plus i just had a feeling, like i just KNEW i was pregnant. the day i found i was late for my period, i took 6 tests over a 2 week period, all negative.

my friends all believed it may be a case of hysterical pregnancy, because i was still so positive that i was pregnant, plus my body had never felt this way before. i did research and found false pregnancy is rare, and typically only happens to women who are either older or who have miscarried. i am 18, and have never conceived (that i am aware of, at least). in addition, most of the symptoms i experienced, i had no idea they were even related to pregnancy! i'm young, i had only ever heard of the bigger boobs, darker areolas, late period. so i am doubtful of this, but i guess it is still a possibility.

now, here is the main point of my rambling *sorry just wanted to give enough background =/*
my period is now 2 weeks and 2 days late- yesterday, TMI i started spotting really light pink. about 3 hours later i checked my panties and there was red on them. however, it didnt look like period blood, it was almost like red discharge, a dime sized glob of what looked like red paint. the next morning i checked again and there was brown blood. today it keeps going back and forth between darker red, pinkish red, and brown. i experienced NO cramps- actually i take that back, i've had slight cramps once, but no more often than i've been having for the past 3 or 4 weeks.

but this is sooo atypical for me- i usually bleed HEAVILY on my period (this bleeding is light to medium, at most) with debilitating cramps for the first 3 days of my cycle. also there have been no clots in the blood. i'm just so confuse because i my period is always regular 27-29 day cycles.

no idea! my body is jerk and confusing me! help?!:wacko:

if all your tests are negative and you are still having odd symptoms you need to see a doctor to rule out any hormonal issues etc. They can also do a blood test for HCG.

I agree, I'd go & see the doctor if its not normal for you & its worrying you then I'd go & get checked out. GL x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->