Hi i'm new, CD1 : )

Tinkerbelly

TTC no.3
Reaction score
Hi there, i'm hoping to join you ladies...if you'll have me:winkwink:

I'm ttc number 3!! I have 2 boys aged 5 (6 early next yr) and 1...on tuesday next.

Those are my happy accidents so this is my first time actually ttc :blush:

I had my coil out in october and today is the first day of my first period since. Not sure how long my cycles will be...they were a bit here and there before I had my youngest son. Generally between 30 and 33 days tho:thumbup:

So thats my story, my journey begins here. I've been lurking for a while and now i've finally got my period I've taken the plunge and joined :winkwink:

:flower:

xxxxx

Hi Tinkerbelly

I'm fairly new too, this is our first month TTC, i'm currently on CD7

Welcome!

Hi :winkwink:

I hope you get a christmas BFP : ) I'm hoping for a january one but at the moment i'm fairly relaxed about things. Ha I wonder how long that will last....

xxx

i Am on CD 3 So i will Join :) this is my 2th cycle ttc so we'll See how it goes. beginners Luck for everyone!! And a Bunch of Baby Dusts :) good Luck Ladies

Welcome.

I am very new myself.

I am ttc # 1.

However, my cycles are very irregular so we are working on getting those up and going and more regular.

:dust:

im pretty iregular as well. If you would Like to share your tips on how to be a lil more regular i would Love that :) and i lied.. i think im CD2 lol i started Monday and its wednesday so that makes CD2 so im a bit closer to you girlies

im pretty iregular as well. If you would Like to share your tips on how to be a lil more regular i would Love that :) and i lied.. i think im CD2 lol i started Monday and its wednesday so that makes CD2 so im a bit closer to you girlies

The first day of your period would be CD1 so you're CD3 today, even closer :)

lol oh well thank you cheeky! im still learning all about ttc and chartings and All! ive been spending Days infront of the Pc learning and reading up on every lil thing that will help me pinpoint Ovulation Im very excited about this experience! the joys and disapointments of ttc

Lol you're welcome, i'm still learning too! The only thing i've got a handle on so far is cycle days and ovulation. The rest i'm leaving to nature, i'll go insane if if i start charting etc lol

Good luck TTC Mama_Jess! Hope you get a BFP very soon!

hi and welcome to all you ladies we are a bunch of really good girlies on here who try to help and answer any questions i wouldnt know what to do without them! -x-

Welcome. This is also my first month TTC and I'm now on CD1. Hopefully we can all get :bfp: for Christmas

Hi tinkerbelly!

Welcome to BnB and welcome to all the other new ladies.

:dust: to all and i hope you all get your Bfp's soon!

Hi,
I'm new as well. TTC for 2 months and trying to figure everything out :) I am now taking notice to everything that goes on throughout my cycle -- has me freaked out! Hopefully having a group will stop me from stressing so much :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->