Hi I'm new! Could I get some help

hopefulmommy

Reaction score
Well this is going to be complicated:

I started BC in Feb of this year. August 2 2007, I had a period and then I went off BC after taking the first 3. I had a withdrawl bleed on the 15th of august. I had my anticipated period on September 12th. I went back on BC that sunday the 16th. This is where it gets hard!
It was the 2nd or 3rd week I forgot to take four pills in a row. The day I remembered I took all of them in the same day to catch up. Then I continued one pill a day. Iwas on YAZ. I skipped the whole last seven pills. I had unprotected sex on October 9th and then started my period on time the next day, the 10th. I was wondering if maybe skipping those pills made me ovaulte early, could I still be pregnant? If you need anymore infor please let me know! :) :headspin: *The only possiable day of conception would be the 9th of October*

Hi hun, I replied in your other thread :hugs:

it is possble thatu did ovulate since you missed couple days

You can O on BCPs, but usually it messes with your hormones WAY too much. People will usually take 2-3 months & up to 6 months to regulate after BCPs. O'ing is a symphony of hormonal bursts in order for your body to release an egg, for it to fertilize & implant. Chances are very low to conceive in these conditions you mention, but not entirely impossible.

GL and ~*~*~Tons of baby dust!!~*~*~

:hugs: Thanks you guys, I was hoping. I guess I'm going to have to be patient lol Today I started my period and day early and it looks like the last day of a period. Its seems to be going away? I'm so confused lol, But I'm staying off BCPS'!

L: hopefulmommy

wow, your body must be confused by all the pills. Anything can happen if you miss pills, but changces are slim of pregnancy I'd say.
to anyone else reading this: If you miss 4 pills dont take them all in one go!!! just carry on from wher you remember and use condoms for 10 days! 4 could make you sick!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->