Hi, I'm new here!

badunkadunk13

Baby #2 on the way!!
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Melody and I'm currently 10 weeks/5 days into this, my second, pregnancy. My first resulted in a beautiful baby boy that is now 2 years/2 months old. When my second is born, he'll be 3 months shy of 3 years old.

I am an active duty army girl with one deployment to Iraq under my belt. I love being in the army and the experiences that come with it. This is my second pregnancy while on active duty and I will admit it's quite a hard row to hoe, but worth it when the child is born and there's so many people that consider you family and are willing to extend that hand!

Hmm...I'm 26 years old and my husband is 27. We currently are stationed at Fort Gordon in Augusta, Georgia, but would LOVE to head back to Fort Hood, Texas sometime soon. We're both extremely excited as we wanted two children of our own (and will adopt 1 or 2 in years to come). We're really hoping for a little girl, but of course will be happy with whatever comes (but really, I really, really, really want a girl and although I'll be happy, I must admit I'll be a bit disappointed if it's another boy).

I don't know much else to say about me, so I'll just say that I'm excited to get into the forum and some of the chat threads here. Glad to meet you all!!

Hello everyone. I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Melody and I'm currently 10 weeks/5 days into this, my second, pregnancy. My first resulted in a beautiful baby boy that is now 2 years/2 months old. When my second is born, he'll be 3 months shy of 3 years old.

I am an active duty army girl with one deployment to Iraq under my belt. I love being in the army and the experiences that come with it. This is my second pregnancy while on active duty and I will admit it's quite a hard row to hoe, but worth it when the child is born and there's so many people that consider you family and are willing to extend that hand!

Hmm...I'm 26 years old and my husband is 27. We currently are stationed at Fort Gordon in Augusta, Georgia, but would LOVE to head back to Fort Hood, Texas sometime soon. We're both extremely excited as we wanted two children of our own (and will adopt 1 or 2 in years to come). We're really hoping for a little girl, but of course will be happy with whatever comes (but really, I really, really, really want a girl and although I'll be happy, I must admit I'll be a bit disappointed if it's another boy).

I don't know much else to say about me, so I'll just say that I'm excited to get into the forum and some of the chat threads here. Glad to meet you all!!

Hiya xx welcome and congratulations xx:hugs:xx

my name is lianne im 24 i have been with my other half 8years we have 3 children 2getha 2boys and 1 girl and we have another on the way it was planned so were over the moon, i work in a hospital i wanted to be a hca in the teritorial army but now i have stay at the hospital which is fine its my income , were not sure what this baby will be but oh would like another boy as our girl is a little daddies girl but me im happy with either just healthy x

Wow congrats on iraq that is brill well done you, you must be very proud xx i think its amazing xx

hope to speak to you soon xxx:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->