hi im new just introduceing my self xxx

key123

Reaction score
hi im keeley im 24 and im wot you would call a army wife haha we wasnt really ttc at first just if it happen then great but after a few months wiv no luck a wanted to no wot was going on. anyway i fell pregnant in 2008 and was over the moon went for my 12 week scan on my bday last year to be told that our baby had no heartbeat :( after that all i wanted was to get preggy again as i felt sumthing was missing and anyway here we are 16 weeks pregnant and loveing it just hope this one stay were it shud haha and the other gud thing is that b/c baby is due in december hubby gets out of goin to afgan this year whooo so im really really happy :happydance:

hello and welcome :hi: big congratulations on your pregnancy x

hi im keeley im 24 and im wot you would call a army wife haha we wasnt really ttc at first just if it happen then great but after a few months wiv no luck a wanted to no wot was going on. anyway i fell pregnant in 2008 and was over the moon went for my 12 week scan on my bday last year to be told that our baby had no heartbeat :( after that all i wanted was to get preggy again as i felt sumthing was missing and anyway here we are 16 weeks pregnant and loveing it just hope this one stay were it shud haha and the other gud thing is that b/c baby is due in december hubby gets out of goin to afgan this year whooo so im really really happy :happydance:

hi im new here

Hi, and welcome to BnB :hi: Really hope you enjoy it here; it's the best and friendliest community around. Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy.

Firstly, welcome to BnB
And secondly, huge congrats!

You'll find so much good advice and support on here, just please don't be afraid to post and ask any questions, whether you think they're "stupid" questions or not!

Welcome to BnB! :hi:
And congrats on your pregnancy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back