Hi Im new

mossip

Reaction score
Hi every1 im new to this site but my friend recomended it :). Im 30 in October and currently ttc my 1st baby. I've been with my OH for nearly 2 years now and we have just been to the doctors today to be refered to the gyno clinic. When i was with my ex we tried for 3 years tc but found that i had a lot of problems. We split up and now im with the best guy eva and hoping to have more treatment to help us. hope every1 is ok xx

:hi: welcome to BnB and good luck ttc

Welcome to BnB, Wishing you :bfp: :dust: on your TTC journey

Hi mossip and everyone else,

I too am new to these forums. My hubby and I have been together for 6 n a half yrs; we are currently TTC our 1st baby.

Although this will be our 1st child, this is currently our second attempt. First time round I had to come off the depo provera injection; which took forever for my periods to return. Unfortunatly due to my underlying health condition I became unwell and trying for a baby had to be postponed.

So here we are again. I stopped taking my Cerazette mini pill 2 days ago, please God this time allow us to make a baby :D

Hi mossip and everyone else,

I too am new to these forums. My hubby and I have been together for 6 n a half yrs; we are currently TTC our 1st baby.

Although this will be our 1st child, this is currently our second attempt. First time round I had to come off the depo provera injection; which took forever for my periods to return. Unfortunatly due to my underlying health condition I became unwell and trying for a baby had to be postponed.

So here we are again. I stopped taking my Cerazette mini pill 2 days ago, please God this time allow us to make a baby :D

hi i stopped taking my pill months ago but i was only taken them to control my periods and the cramp lol.
My friend recomended this site as last year. She was ttc after takin her own coil out and found it really helpful and as she say's she wudn't have baby Jake if it wasn't for all the help she recieved off the group so fxd for us. yey xx

Welcome to BnB and good luck with the treatment!

Welcome to BnB Mossip & Mumfiebaby

You will def find such good advice and support on this site - it's a fantastic place.

Wishing you both the best of luck on getting your :bfp: soon!

Welcome to BnB! :hi:
And good luck with your TTC journey!

Good Luck, Hope Everything Works Out 4 You Both :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->