Hi, I'm New!

mellieb

TTC #3
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm Mellie! I'm 36 and after a lot of convincing, my DH and I are TTC number three. I just finished my first cycle of Clomid and it really made me a whack-a-doodle. I am still waiting for the side effects to wear off :wacko: After going in for my ultrasound, the nurse told me not to even try this month because of the risk of multiples. Hopefully, next month will be a go.

Hi Mellie,

I'm new on here too so hello :hi:

Here's to a short stay here before some BFP's!!

How is the Clomid going, sounds not too great? We're just trying to work out whether I am ovulating or not for a couple of cycles before possibly going for it so interested to hear about side effects. I have PCOS so wacky cycles to say the least.

Hi Mellie,

Welcome to BnB. Hope you dont wait to long for #3.

I love it here. The information and is invaluable and theres always someone around.
Good luck.

Wendy
x

Hi all, I'm Mellie! I'm 36 and after a lot of convincing, my DH and I are TTC number three. I just finished my first cycle of Clomid and it really made me a whack-a-doodle. I am still waiting for the side effects to wear off :wacko: After going in for my ultrasound, the nurse told me not to even try this month because of the risk of multiples. Hopefully, next month will be a go.

Welcome Mellie! :hugs:

Welcome! We're the same age but I'm TTC no. 1!

Good luck and hope you get your BFP soon!

Elodie

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->