Hi Ladies! Could use some help reading these OPKS :)

EBeck025

Reaction score
Hey everyone!! I've been TTC for 16 months!:wacko: I Have "normal" long 34 day cycles. Well anyways to the point. This is my first month using OPKS. (cheapy internet kind) We BD 2 days Before, the day of my +, and 2 days after I ovulated. BUT.. um.. The Test has stayed Positive for 5 ish days. Could I be preggers??? Or.. Do the tests Stay positive for a while??
download (1).jpg

ALSO, Ive been having Weird cramps/sharp pains after I orgasm! :winkwink: Only lasts a minute or less... I had these pains in my previous pregnancy (but towards the end)

No symptoms or anything besides that.

Well, Please help!!! Any input would be Great!!! Thank you!!! :baby::baby:

It could be preggers and if so an HPT would be able to pick it up by now- or you have had another surge - or the test strips could be very sensitive. I had a pos opk with strips for 9 days. I used another OPK brand to rule OV out. The dollar store said no and the OPK cheapie with Walmart followed suit with the strips. After day 9 of pos- I just stopped testing. Take an HPT!!! :) My question is has the opk stayed pos since your first pos? Or did it go pos back to neg and pos again? If it stayed Pos - It could be the sensitivity. If it went neg and then pos again - pos BFP! I say Test! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->