Hi Ladies...Need some help

Waitingtobump

Not trying,not preventing
Reaction score
Hey everyone...
I am now in the not trying, not preventing stage and I was on the pill but during the last pack I was a little slack on it. During my "sugar pill" week I always get AF on the wednesday during that week.Now I am 2 weeks late for AF and she is usually like clockwork with me. I dont know what is going on because I have taken 2 tests so far one at a week late and one at a week and 6 days late. I have sore boobies and I had some muscles aches in my back yesterday and also my stomach had muscle aches all day yesterday that felt like i had strained them the day before or something. I have had more CM than usual and I sometimes have to rush to the bathroom to check that AF hasn't started from the feeling of it. I have found that it hurts when I wake up on my belly after sleeping on it for a while and when I wake up I must roll over immediately. I felt nauseous for a couple of days, then felt unbearably hungry for a couple of days and then didnt feel anything until today when I had a nauseous spell for about a half hour tonight. Do any of these things sound familiar or am I just having wishful thinking? I tried posting in TTC and didnt get a whole lot of response and I figured maybe some of you ladies may have had these symptoms when you got your BFP. Just looking for a little guidance Thanks a bunch

If this is your first month off birth control, AF could be missing in action because of the changes in your hormones, especially if you've been on birth control for some time. At the times that you tested, there should be enough hCG in your system to produce a positive result if you were pregnant, but just in case, I would go to your doctor and ask for a blood test. The only symptom you've listed that's familiar to me in early pregnancy is the increase in CM, I definitely noticed that even before AF was due. Good luck!

I agree with Piccina, and go get a blood test, they are more accurate alot of the time

If this is your first month off birth control, AF could be missing in action because of the changes in your hormones, especially if you've been on birth control for some time. At the times that you tested, there should be enough hCG in your system to produce a positive result if you were pregnant, but just in case, I would go to your doctor and ask for a blood test. The only symptom you've listed that's familiar to me in early pregnancy is the increase in CM, I definitely noticed that even before AF was due. Good luck!

agree! xxx Really hope you get your :bfp: soon, whether or not it's now or next time around, trying or not lol. :hug:

As someone who has gotten pregnant on bc before, that sounds familiar. But because you were lax, it might have messed up your cycle. I don't know how strong your pills are or if you doubled up after you missed or skipped it altogether. And we all know, sometimes it takes awhile for a bfp to show up. Did you start your new pack? I would call your doctor and tell them you missed your AF and probably it would do well to stop the pills until you can get this resolved. They won't hurt the baby supposedly, but better safe than sorry, if that is indeed what is going on. Go see the doctor to just figure out what is going on, and who knows, your body might just be having a haywire month, that has happened to me from time to time and I was on them for 16 years straight! :D

Thanks eclipse, I usually doubled up the next morning the times that i missed it but they say it stops working as well if you do that more than once or twice. I am going to soon make an appointment to go see the doctor, just to find out. I have been feeling nauseous from 5-6am and then i went to sleep again and woke up at 930 still feeling nauseous. I am hoping something happens soon whether it be AF or a BFP. Thanks again ladies! This is all very helpful

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->