Hi Ladies

hope_

Mum of 1
Reaction score
Hi ladies ive been looking at this website for a while on my phone but only just got a netbook so i could finally join today yay! I thought i would say hello and introduce myself i have been off bc for 2 months now and am doing NTNP even though i do find myself hoping at the end of the month :blush:
I have been with my OH for 5 years and living together for one year and have decieded we are ready for a :baby:
Well thats me i would love to hear your ladies storys and i apologise for my spelling as i am rubish at it!

hope_
xxx

hi there and welcome to the site! i love BnB and its such a life saver when you have a question you need answered or a worry you need to discuss. DH and i are NTNP for our second. our DD was born in september and is nearly 4 months old now. i also have a 4 year old stepson who lives with us part-time. we hope to have another a bit closer in age to our DD than the gap between the two now.

congrats on the NTNP. I went off BC last year in August and fell PG in december. i got my hopes up each month and got really frustrated that it wasnt as easy as you always see in the movies and such! lol. but the month i got pg was actually the month that i resigned myself to "it will happen when it happens" and made myself stop fretting over it. hopefully it happens for you soon! :)

Thank you for replying and your daughter is beautiful ! i know exactly what you mean about thinkin it will happen straight away lol and i try not to think about it but when my phone says im ovulating an i am at work ( i do shift work and i am somtimes there for 24 hours at a time :growlmad: ) i am thinking to myself i should be at home :sex: right now hehe . I am watching one born every minute and it is making me want one even more!! i thinks its nice when siblings all close in age and i also hope it happens soon for you too! lots of :dust::dust:

hope_
xx

thank you! i mean, i think shes pretty gorgeous...but i might be just a bit biased! ;)

i bet that is pretty rough doing the shift work thing...and i can see how it could have an effect on the baby making too! i cant imagine doing those long hours once you do fall pregnant too. i was so exhausted during the first trimester. i found out later that i was anemic though, so that might have had something to do with that.

hopefully next time your phone pops up and tells you its the right time for baby-makin, youll be able to be home with your OH! :) fingers crossed that we both get good news soon! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->