Hi ladies :)

BabyBoyle

TTCAL of 2nd angel xx
Reaction score
Hi girls!

Just thought i'd introduce myself.

I'm Donna, 23, from England, UK.

I was in here last year TTC for 8 long months, and fell pregnant in October. Was due 20th July this year but unfortunately my little girl was diagnosed with Turner Syndrome at her 12wk scan, and at 17wks, she passed away in my tummy due to complications of her TS.

Had a wonderful day with her after being induced labour and had lots of cuddles and love, and also got her blessed so was very peaceful and i'm greatful for the time i had with her.

Its been a very long 6 weeks and my body is back to normal after a few blips, and we have decided that we are ready to TTC again.

I'm very excited, i know my body is very irregular and waiting for AF to come (well hoping she doesnt tbh lol!) but just praying that I fall quickly!!!

Lots of baby dust to you all, i remember being in here last year and was a HUGE support..!!!

Donna xxx

PS - i posted this in TTC but i just saw this forum too, so sorry to post again but didn't know where to post!! xxx

Hi BabyBoyle,

So good to hear that you are doing well. I can't imagine what you have been through chick, bit we are all here to support you. I was at the same rate as you when we lost so I have been following your progress.

There is hope chick, I hade my BFP confirmed today at the docs, only one cycle after. Here if you need me :hug:

Ahhhh congratulations sweetheart!!!!!! :) Thats fabulous news!! I'll keep you in my thoughts and wish you a very successful and healthy pregnancy! yay!!!!!

I don't want to do a test until at least the end of April, as i know that alot of people still get BFPs after a loss for a while after due to hormones!

Ahh Congratulations again! :) Xxx

Thanks Babyboyle

I think my BFPs disappeared at 3 1/2 weeks and my first bleed was 4 weeks exactly on the 8th February. It may be a little longer as you were much further gone than me.

May have to start stalking you :haha:

so sos for your loss hun i remember reading your story in another thread..
gorgeous little girl..
gl with ttc are u monitoring at all?
i had erpc 3weeks ago and no pos opk as of yet so waiting for af..

Bailey - sorry to hear about your loss also :(

The ovulation testing and charts etc really confuses me, have no idea what to do or anything so just DTD regularly and hoping?!

PJ - thanks hun, its been 5wk3d since she was born, but only about 2 weeks since i've stopped bleeding.. So im kind of half praying (ok fully praying) that im fertile and i fall quickly!! xxx

Hi girls!

Just thought i'd introduce myself.

I'm Donna, 23, from England, UK.

I was in here last year TTC for 8 long months, and fell pregnant in October. Was due 20th July this year but unfortunately my little girl was diagnosed with Turner Syndrome at her 12wk scan, and at 17wks, she passed away in my tummy due to complications of her TS.

Had a wonderful day with her after being induced labour and had lots of cuddles and love, and also got her blessed so was very peaceful and i'm greatful for the time i had with her.

Its been a very long 6 weeks and my body is back to normal after a few blips, and we have decided that we are ready to TTC again.

I'm very excited, i know my body is very irregular and waiting for AF to come (well hoping she doesnt tbh lol!) but just praying that I fall quickly!!!

Lots of baby dust to you all, i remember being in here last year and was a HUGE support..!!!

Donna xxx

PS - i posted this in TTC but i just saw this forum too, so sorry to post again but didn't know where to post!! xxx

I'm so sorry.. that is so sad to read. :cry: Welcome .. and I hope you fall quickly too~ I'm hoping for that myself.. been just over a month for me! :hugs:

Sorry for your loss babyboyle :hugs:

Let's hope we all have a short stay in here so we get to meet our forever babies :flower:

XxX

Hi,

Looks like we'll be TTC together x I think we both lost a few weeks apart. I have absolutely no idea when my AF is supposed to be here which makes working out cycle days impossible :dohh: Good luck :hugs:

Hi,

Looks like we'll be TTC together x I think we both lost a few weeks apart. I have absolutely no idea when my AF is supposed to be here which makes working out cycle days impossible :dohh: Good luck :hugs:

Hey

Yeah i was following your story too hun.. Its a bit of a comfort to know others are feeling the same.. (obviously horrible for each of us..)

Have you also not had AF yet? xx

Hi,

Hey

Yeah i was following your story too hun.. Its a bit of a comfort to know others are feeling the same.. (obviously horrible for each of us..)

Have you also not had AF yet? xx

Well I had a really really heavy bleed for a few hours a couple of weeks ago & they didn't know if it was an infection or AF so they put me on anti biotics. But apart from that it's been spots here and there. Nothing I could really say like AF. I am so desperate to conceive again I hope we don't have to wait too long :nope:

Yeah i hope so too hun :(

My bleeding was settling down then i had a clot size of my hand come out which they think was placenta, and bled for another week, not now, hoping that its "cleared" it all out and ready to nest a bubba :( xx

Do you have a TTC plan ???
I think we're just going to DTD every 3 days & I'm going to test every 3-4 weeks. If nothing within 6 months I might go to Drs. Have you had any follow ups with your hospital/GP???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->