Hi ladies!

dreabae

Reaction score
So Im just joining you in third trimester. I normally post in teen pregnancy since im 18 but I had a question... I had horrible hip and back pains last night. I didnt want to move. Is this normal around my time or should I be worried? At some points it would shoot up my back and down my legs and I just couldnt move unless OH helped me.

I'm not sure if it's normal but I've had a lot of hip pain since early on also with back pain. If it becomes too much I would just phone your dr :)

Hey :) I frequently talk to you in teen pregnancy, haha. But welcome to third tri!
I started getting really bad hip pain around 27-ish weeks. My doctor said that it's totally normal. It's just one of the many things we go through for our little ones! It doesn't help that we have to sleep on our sides & put more pressure on our hips, either! You should still mention it to your doctor though, just so they know what's going on. If it becomes excruciating, or you just get really concerned, call you doctor or midwife straight away. It's better to be safe, rather than sorry!
Hope your hips pain eases up! Have a happy and healthy final trimester! :flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"