hi, mind if i join?

Drazic<3

You got the love <3
Reaction score
Hey, my names Katie and im currently impatiently WTT until i finish my degree / we have some money!

Im Mummy to my little angel Drazic, who i lost on the border of first and second trimester.

This seems a fantastic forum, im really pleased to have found it.

Welcome to the board.

Everyone is very supportive and you will find some great information here.

How long is your wait?

:)

Welcome. Im kinda new also. This board is awesome. Every one is very nice!

Thank you for the kind welcome.
Well, im 6 weeks into my third year, so about another 9 months?
I can think of much better use to that time! :)

Hi, and welcome.

Sorry for your loss :hugs:

I'm currently in my second year of uni, thinking of starting ttc around this time next year so i would be due after graduation :)

^
Thank you :)
A little bit of planning and we might be bump buddies. :)
How are you finding the 2nd year? I struggled tbh, struggling even more in the 3rd. lol.

Absolutely HATE it...but i feel i have to stick with it to please other people. Doesn't help i'm ill too. Have something wrong with my stomach which makes me sick all the time so i miss so many lectures and stuff. I basically have to self teach everything :(

Welcome, and sorry for your loss :hugs: You have found a great site everyone is amazing here!

^
Thank you for your kind message :hug:

^^
Sorry to hear your ill right now. I get what you mean about hating it though, i hate it to. Im long past doing it for myself, im doing it for others too. got 11,000 words to write before dec 6th, SO sick and tired of it. Cant wait to do something truely rewarding like ttc.

Yeah i know exactly how you feel. I'm waiting for test results from hospital and a possible operation which will at least mean i can focus again properly on work but i'm hating it. Got an essay due the 13th which i haven't done yet. A project that's late from being ill. I would give up if i could but my mum would be so disappointed.

^
Makes me feel really bad complaining when you also have being ill to contend with, sorry hun. Im on reading week this week so ive got to blitz my work. What degree are you taking?

Sociology, and i'm on reading week too :) What uni you at? xx

University of East Anglia (UEA) in Norwich, studing politics and philosophy >.<

Yay for reading week! :D

I wish i'd done philosophy. I find it so interesting, I did a few modules of it last year and did it at A-level and loved it :)

^^
Its really really hard tbh, harder than anything ive ever done before! It melts my brain!

Yeah thats what i used to think at A-level. Some of it just makes you think so hard your brain literally hurts. lol xx

haha
I have nearly done 2500 words of the 11000 words i have to do before xmas >.<

That's not too bad :) I need to get on with some work. Think i might ask for an extension though because i'm really not well at the minute. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->