hi mommies and mommie 2 b

mrs.ksmith

mom of 4 expecting #5
Reaction score
hi my name is tiffany and i am 27 years old. i am married to the most wonderful man and father in the world. we have 4 beautiful children. 2 together and 2 before we got back together. we have been together off and on for 18 years but have been back consistantly for 5 1/2 years. and have been married for 1 yr and 5 months. i am a full time student and i also work full time, i am in school to get my assosicates degree in medical administrative assistant. i got my tubes tide after the birth of my last daughter and i just recently found out that of my clamps came off. we are not trying for another baby but i got this funny feeling that i am pregnant.
all of my children was planned expect my son he was a surprise but then again he wasn't. i knew i was preg. with all of my children even b4 i got a :bfp: i knew i was preg. with my last one the night that we conceived her. i told me to give me 4 wks. and i will let him know for sure. and for sure i found out i was preg. at 4 wks. i pretty much know that i am preg. this time and i finally got a faint :bfp: this morning. but i think that i may be further along than i think i am my hcg was slow to pick up with my daughter and i think its doing the same again. i am really trying to wait it out b4 i go to the doc. but for the past 2 wks or so i have been feeling little thumps thought it was gas until it does it everyday and 6 to 15 times a day.
so that is me all in a nut shell.

Hi tiffany, wow it looks like this could be No.5 for you and your hubby. Congrats x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->