• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hi! Moving on over :)

xCookieDoughx

Mummy of 4
Reaction score
I'm 13 weeks today! Woo!

Still feeling nauseous but I'm taking ondansetron and vitamin B6 which seems to be helping :)

Next scan is on 1st November but won't be finding out the gender. It's sort of eating me up inside as I really want to know (as I'm positive it's a boy so would love confirmation!) but promised OH we could have a surprise this time. So just gotta stay strong!

We also have a secret Facebook group for anyone due March/April so feel free to message me your Facebook email and I'll add you :)

Hi! :flower: congrats on leaving behind first tri!
You're a stronger woman than me promising you wouldn't find out gender haha. I do think the surprise at birth must be amazing though!

Congratulations and welcome to second Trimester!

Welcome! Still so impressed over your ability to stay team yellow. I say I'm going to every pregnancy and never do :rofl:

Welcome to second tri!

I think we're team yellow too. I'm just like you though. I want to know, but my husband really wants the surprise so I have agreed. We'll see what happens when the 20 week scan rolls around though.

I was determined not to find out the sex but I'm thinking now I might need to just for practicalities due to being on my own now so I will need to prepare by buying stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->