Hi! Moving over from WTT...Need advice!

CrunchyGal

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm new to TTC (this is our first month)...Anyways, I've used the CB digital ovulation kits in the past and thought it'd be a good idea after a very bizarre cycle last month. I'm usually very regular..I feel like I'm in O territory..lots of EWCM and pressure in lower abdomen! We've had sex every other day since last Thursday but I still have a NEG OPK!!

Is it worth it to stress and use them??

Thanks!!:coffee:

I haven't used any opk this cycle. I had all the possible signs of ovulation and went from there. Dtd every other day and you're safe. Maybe you've ovulated during the night and no tests will pick it up. Good luck xx

I think they are worth it if you are TTC! :0

Do you know what cycle day you are on currently? (and how long your cycles normally are?) You might be testing too early or too late depending on your cycle.

Either way, if nothing else, I think they are really good for figuring out the inner workings of your cycle for the first few months. I would also suggest temping as that helps take a lot of guess work out of when you ovulated! Once your temps shift, you have a definitive answer as to whether or not you O'd! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->