Hi - multiple ectopics?

Looloobelle

1 DD, 2Angels and Preg
Reaction score
Well I guess I'm here. My name is Lucy, I'm 31. I am currently 5+5 with baby number three - unfortunatly not in my uterus and hiding somewhere in one of my fallopian tubes - this is my second ectopic (or pregnancy of unknown location) since November last year. I have more blood tests today and am fully expecting that by tomorrow at the latest I will be given methotrexate - again. I have a beautiful four year old girl conceived without a problem, in fact both of my ectopic's have been concieved quickly, just can't understand why in the few years between my daughter and ttc #2 I have developed a problem in one (or both) of my tubes? To say we are devastated, angry and disappointed is an understatement.

Anyone elso had ultiple ectopics and can share their experience?

Aw sorry to hear that hun :hugs: Have no wise words I'm afraid. What does your doc say about it? :hugs::hugs:

Hi looloobelle, I am currently trying to recover from my 3rd laporoscapy, and ep #2. we have been trying for more than 5 years to make our wish come true. I don't know how I continue some days and others I realise that we have great family and friends who are extremely supportive and we just have to stay hopeful and do whatever is possible to keep our spirits up and stay positive. Hope you aren't in too much pain. Sending lots of magical baby dust xxoo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->