Hi! My first time in ANY forum

SPDwifey

Reaction score
Hi, this is my very first time in a forum and I just wanted to say hi! I have a 4 yr old boy and hubby and I are TTC. Just came off BCP almost a month ago. I have a question. For the past week almost week in a half I have had this full feeling and dull pain in my uterine area. Not sure if preg. LMP 6-18-09 next on supposed to start 7-15 or 16. could I be pregnant. Took test came up neg. Too early? Any help appreciated.

Welcome to Bnb
You could be pregnant but ive no idea wait a few days and test x

Hiya welcome to bnb xxxx

Hey Im New 2 This. Well Im Caron Im 19 With a 17Month Old Daughter Called Caitlyn n I'm 9 Weeks Pregnant With My 2nd Child

:hi: welcome to BnB

It is possible you are pregnant, but wait another couple of days and test again. Good luck xoxo

Welcome SPDwifey and Caron!
I can't wait to see more of you both in the baby and pregnancy clubs! :)

Welcome to BnB, you've chosen the best forum to join as your first!

I honestly couldn't advise as to whether you're preg, I can't really remember much about TTC. Best place to discuss those things is in the TTC sections, but best of luck for when you test x

hello and welcome :hi: wishing you lots of luck! i would probably wait a few days and test again with fresh morning urine x

Can't give any advice except to check out the TTC section. Good luck!
Welcome to BnB!!
:wave:

Hello... this is my 1st time in any forum aswell. I'm 22 and nearly 9 weeks pregnant after trying for a year. I was told I had PCOS not so long ago and had just started having tests done so I could start fertility treatment, but didn't need it as we did it naturally. I'm so happy to finally be here after lurking about on here for a while!..... Congrats to you and I'm hoping everything goes well for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->