Hi my story

pinkhunny369

TTC finally
Reaction score
Hi i dont know how many things i posted for introducing myself i cant figure this thing out lol help.

well here is my story
me and my boyrfiend have been together for almost 2 years or so
we were engaged and started trying for a baby in the beginging of the year
in may found out i was pregnant
with him not knowing how to act with the raging hormones and being crabby he left
in aug. (15 weeks along) i started having really bad pains in my bladder like i couldnt relaese all the pee (like when you hold it for a long time thats how it felt)
doctors said oh no big deal take some ty. and rest well thats what i did i felt better
couple days later(friday) i was on my way with my grandma to the cable company when i thought i pee'd my pants so i was like ok no big deal well i couldnt control it, it just kept comming out so i went back to the car
when we go home i got out and again it just comming out so i went to the bathroom and all the sudden i started shivering like it was neg. something but i wasnt cold so i got in the tub to warm up that was helping but the i started cramping so i got in bed and called the on call nurse and she said just rest and watch it if you start bleeding go to the er well as soon as i got of the phone with her i went to the bathroom and noticed i was bleeding went to the er and when i thought i was peeing my pants it was the am. fluid. there was nothing to do to save my baby i was told when in the next couple of days he would die. well i got transfered to the motherhood floor. they then told me from all the blood they took i had a really bad blood infection and immediatly put me on anti biotics it was either my baby or me or both that wouldnt make it the doctors didnt know how i got this infection or why so they induced me sunday morning and by 557 am monday i had to push. i delievered a baby boy so the doctor said. later that day i was released from the hospital. st marys was nice enough to hold a cermony for all the babys who didnt make it in a 6 month period time yes it has been hard but i no my son cayden is in a better place

now im just waiting for the father to get out of college move in with me and try again

any advice would me nice thanks

:hugs::hugs::hugs: im glad we're finally friends. im always here if you need anything!!

wow that is really sad. I bet the infection was a severe UTI that moved into your kidneys? I am just guessing on that from what you wrote.T

his angers me that they did not find the infection sooner. Well, Hun if you feel you are ready to TTC another baby some day I am sure you will make a great Mom! :)

What a sad story darling. I am sorry for the loss of your baby.

Good luck in your new journey x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->