hi new here and looking for some advice

butterflys

Reaction score
hello how is everyone, i am a 23 year old girl who recently moved out to austria so i could be in the mountains permenantly.....
anyway i am on here because i am concerned that i maybe pregnant.... i had an abortion when i was 18, 5 years ago, and in the past couple of weeks i have had exactly the same symptoms, headaches nausea vomiting felt very tired... along with sensitive boobs and something that happened to me last time complete loss of appetite. i was actually very ill the last time doctors told this was because of my blood type and that when i do eventually have children i will have to have something called anti D during any pregnancy.

so i have been suffering these symptoms quite strongly and my first concern was meningitis which is common at this altitude with the ticks... but doctors confirmed it wasn't... also tested for other illnesses... but this thought has been in the back of my mind constantly and i have been dreaming about being pregnant....

now when i had the abortion i had an IUS fitted which is due to come out this october so it should be impossible right?? i read up on a couple of things and i also quit drinking a year ago which apparently increases fertility and also the lovely man who i have been seeing and would be the father has told me that he has been told he has very fertile sperm and without sounding crude there is always a lot of it, i know we should be using condoms but we did in the beginning but after awhile and confirming neither of us had any STDs we assumed the IUS would be enough.

in the 5 years of having the IUS i have never suffered this problem... i am doing a test tomorrow and i am not sure what to expect and i haven't spoken to anyone about it either because i don't want to sound mad as i am feeling a bit mad... so has anyone else experienced this or gotten pregnant with the IUS.... not sure what to ask just needed to share sorry

anyway apologies for the long winded message and i will look forward to any opinions... especially ones confirming my madness haha

Aww hun firstly welcome to the site , I'm sorry i can't help you with regarding your query but hopefully one of the other girls may be able to offer you some more helpful advice but i wanted to say hello xx

all i can say is good luck. i hope the result is the one you want xx

thank you guys... not sure about the result, just a solution to how i have been feeling haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->