Hi, new to forum

cowlicks

Reaction score
Hi, I've just discovered this forum. As of 2, 3 weeks ago, I have stopped bcp (Yasmin) after taking it for almost 3 years. Yasmin had helped with the menstrual cramps and acne problem when I used it, so I'm actually a bit sad to be off it, although also a bit excited to let nature take its course (for now at least). But today I'm already feeling a bit of cramps and back pain (like menstrual cramps, just not as bad- I had awful ones; it runs in my family); from what I read I could be ovulating already (which prompt caused me to kind of regret the decision to stop the pill... I miss the pain-free days!).

H & I are not actively trying but we've been married almost 3 years and I guess we're ready to have a baby, if that happens. It makes me anxious, though, because I'm usually an organised person with plans and goals for myself, but for babies you can't really plan when to conceive; even if you do everything you're told it might still not happen. Does anybody feel a bit unsettled when thinking about this? (For me, it's hard knowing that I can't plan everything for the rest of the year... because who knows when I will/ may get pregnant)

It's honestly hard not to feel unsettled. For me I have so many worries. My cycles are short for me, this is my first 26 day cycle and I am used to 28-29 day cycles. Also endometriosis runs strong in my family and that can cause fertility issues. I am afraid I have it too. However I have read that women can conceive with short cycles and that just because endometriosis runs in your family does not mean you have it. I hope its true :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->