hi :) newbie from canada!

hannah76

Reaction score
Hi ladies...

Trying for our first baby is so fun but more work than I thought ;) I guess at 33 I've built out some (not so great) habits I have to change because of ttc... no morning coffee, quitting smoking, off all my perscriptions, no allergy pills, no pop, no sushi.... but I really really want a baby and have for years, so its all worth it of course!!

We have been happily married for almost a year now. I have an Australian Shepherd dog who is our furbaby, love the outdoors and and I love to cook, bake, sew, crochet and train my furbaby:)

Here's hoping all of our :bfp: dreams come true fast! So glad I found this site :)

-hannah

https://lt2f.lilypie.com/mrRbm4.png

Hi & Welcome!! :wave:
I'm from Hamilton..

Good luck!!

Hi I'm happy to be here, I usually only read and sympethis but decided that it's time I get on and vent. Maybe it will be good to connect with people who relate.

Welcome to the forum! It is nice to have you joined this community, I am sure you will enjoy it.

Hi and welcome! I hope TTC is short! Have Fun :dust:

:hi:
Wishing you lots of luck with TTC and welcome to BnB
xXx

Hi I'm happy to be here, I usually only read and sympethis but decided that it's time I get on and vent. Maybe it will be good to connect with people who relate.

me too! i've lurked on and off for a while, but as soon as dh gave the green light to hurry up our ttc schedule i was on here as fast as i could!! venting and getting our own support is great i think and i'm loving it here so far :D nice to meet you!

Hey fellow Canuck! Welcome! I'm a '76er baby, too! Good luck with TTC and be sure to come hang out in the Canadian thread in the Groups section sometime! :)

thanks sarahkka... i'll be sure to check it out! :D

me too! i've lurked on and off for a while, but as soon as dh gave the green light to hurry up our ttc schedule i was on here as fast as i could!! venting and getting our own support is great i think and i'm loving it here so far :D nice to meet you!

I have a 3 year old furbaby named Oscar really he is just like having a little boy, cuddley and playful. I have a 12 year old daughter Samantha. I have been trying for a year and each month think I'm pregnant, hormones are crazy like that. Just got a bfn yesterday so feeling blue. I guess that gives me another month to get healthier, I just started a cleanse, I heard it makes you feel great.

Nice to meet you too!

https://i771.photobucket.com/albums/xx357/supermainethatho/welcome001.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->