Hi! Newbie intoduction

K

kitjos

Hello all on on this highly active forum!
Not sure if i am posting in the right section, but i would just like to become part of the community :blush:

A little bit about me:

I am nearly 22 years old and getting married on 19th Match 2010 to my 24yr old fiance! Yay!!
I have been on the Depo contraception for 5 years and now we have decided to TTC, my next shot is due on 21st dec (week 1/2 away!) but i will not be going back, now slightly scared as im finaly taking a step forward from contraception which has been part of me since i was 14...

I have read previous topics on here about people's struggle with fertility after the Depo so i am now taking 1600mg of Angus Castus daily to get into my system before Depo runs out, but this is the only shot (the last one) where i have had bad period pains and leg cramp (but no AF) so maybe my body is trying to get rid of the remaining drug for me? :happydance: (the human body is amazing! lol)

Anyway, im sorry if i have ranted on but just wanted to say HI and give you my life story so far :winkwink: x

Hello :hugs: welcome to bnb!
Heres hoping the depo leaves your system asap and you get your BFP!

Scary isn't it stopping contraception for 1st time? was our 1st month last month of trying so know how you feel!

:dust:

Hi! It's such a confusing time when you first start trying. There is so much you can learn about the human body! Fingers crossed you get your BFP soon and good luck with the wedding planning. x

good luck! we were sooo nervous to even try that first month...but it almost never happens right away- so you have time to get used to the idea :)

welcome to bnb, hope your depo clears out for you so you can get your bfp :)

welcome to bnb flower :D really hope the depo rids so you have a speedy :bfp: :D loves xx

Thankyou all for the encouraging messages! :happydance:

I hope to get my BFP asap like you other ladies, but i am aware what i have put my body through with the Depo so i hope i can get it out of system when poss. Never thought i would look forward to a period again!! :laugh2:

Baby dust to you all! :dust:

Im alittle late on the welcome but..

WELCOME TO BNB!! :dust:

We have a ttc buddie team for women TTCing after Depo, you are more than welcome to join us!

Hi and welcome!! I'm also a newbie..I hope you get your bfp right away..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->