Hi! Ovulation and tracking confusion

Angelreyne

Reaction score
Hi:) new here today.
Been ttc for a few months but my hubby is fifo so it's difficult. This month he's home, I wanna try and cover all my bases. I thought I ovulated on Monday after having a +opk on Sunday. But I'm second guessing that now, because A couple days later had the ewcm, but the whole time had a low closed firm cervix too. Today ive had a high soft open cervix, thats dropped slightly this arvo bit still open, but very little and kind of creamy cm.
Not sure if I keep bding until something changes or whether it's been and gone.
Has anyone else experienced similar?
Thank you!

I sometimes have EWCM show up during my TWW after O, when I have a secondary estrogen surge, and it's perfectly normal. If you had your positive OPK already, chances are you already ovulated when you thought you did, but if you're worried, you can always make a note of whenever you see EWCM and baby dance just to cover your bases. Good luck!

I sometimes have EWCM show up during my TWW after O, when I have a secondary estrogen surge, and it's perfectly normal. If you had your positive OPK already, chances are you already ovulated when you thought you did, but if you're worried, you can always make a note of whenever you see EWCM and baby dance just to cover your bases. Good luck!
Thanks, it's confusing as some people rely on ewcm as that's the time to bd for them, I got 5 days of bd in, but then we went camping. I do know that the exact day of the ewcm, was only a couple days past +OPK so more likely to have been my actual O than a surge, but he didn't finish Inside, sorry for tmi. Now I'm thinking I'm out again :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->