Hi remember us?

Mize1982

Mya-My gift from God!
Reaction score
Hi everyone....

I have been away from here for some time and only recently remembered my password (is it still ok to blame baby brain even tho Myas now 8.5 yrs old:blush: )

Just thought I’d pop in and see if any of the lovely lot was still about who would spend ages listerning to me rant/moan/ask the oddest questions and generally put up with me really :blush:

Also a hello :flower: to those who I haven’t had the pleasure of meeting.

If anyone does remember me (2009-2012ish) here’s some short (I hear the sighs of relief lol) updates on how me and the diva mya are doing.

Mya is now 8.5, she’s had some challenges but my god does that child face them and knock them out the park.

Her dad (yes that bloke) hasn’t seen her since she was 5. And she is all the better for it.

We have for the past 3 years been living with my partner and her amazing little boy (yes you did read that right I said her).

My step son is 5 has ASD and is the most amazing little boy I have ever met. I am honoured and privileged that he calls me mummy.

But the most important thing is we are happy, totally and utterly happy.

I spent some time reading through my old threads and my goodness was my life a mess back then I certainly wouldn’t have ever saw the life I have now back then. But I am so pleased I have it now.

But anyway this was meant to be a quick hello....I guess old habits do die hard :haha:

Just wanted to say hi, I probably joined around the time you just stopped.
Wow sounds like you have had a journey. It’s amazing how life can change in such a short space of time.
Glad you are now in a happy relationship. This sites been amazing for when I have had crazy parenting questions. Haha X

See my ticker :))

Hi ladies thought I’d join in ;) I also joined around the same time. Nice to meet you both

Loverly to hear you are in a happy place now mize:)

..This site has been an amazing support for me over the years. I’ve been on and off for a few years now but been more consistent since my last baby, now 19 Months. I’m a regular on a couple of threads and my mummy friends on there have been amazing, I’ve been through mc, then birth of my rainbow ds 5 years ago, who is now such a cool little character 😍and now his little sibling who is 19 months ish! I loose track.. lol.. I agree it’s crazy when u read back through old threads and see how things change x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->