Hi there

smiling

Reaction score
Hi there, im new to this forum, and I think its ace, its great that you can speak to lots of ladies, in the same boat.

Im 28 y/o, married, and WTT hopefully middle of this year for our first child.

Look forward to contributing. x

Hiya - welcome to wtt :) Its always good to share the wait - makes it go much quicker xx

Hello! BnB is addictive but I figure if your learning about things that can help you in the future it's ok to be addicted!

Welcome and good luck when you TTC !

xx

Hi there

I'm married and 28 too (at least for the next 1.5 weeks anyway).

I'm TTC from the last week of August until the first week of December and then stopping until next February if we haven't been lucky enough due to a holiday planned next February to celebrate my 30th and not wanting to travel too early or too late in pregnancy.

I hope your wait goes really quickly - welcome and enjoy!

x

Thanks for the lovely welcome messages ladies. Good luck to you all. x

Hi there, im new to this forum, and I think its ace, its great that you can speak to lots of ladies, in the same boat.

Im 28 y/o, married, and WTT hopefully middle of this year for our first child.

Look forward to contributing. x

Hey :hi:

Welcome - i'm quite new too, the website is great, its keeping me sane while wttc!!

Sarah x

Hey and welcome :) We are trying in October this year :) I'm 25 and married

:wave: Welcome to WTT I think you will find we are all a little baby crazy from waiting :haha:

Welcome! I have been on here a month or so and I find everyone so supportive...I've already made some fantastic WTT buddies! Hope you do too x x x

Welcome! Your first post could have been written by me. :D
hope you enjoy your time in wtt! Fancy telling us a bit more about yourself? Like what's your situation with work, a home, mat leave. Why are you waiting or why have you decided that summer of 2010's the time (I completely agree btw:D)? Don't answer if that's too nosy but I always think it's nice to know a little about the people you're talking to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->