Hi :)

madam

Mummy of 2 & pg with no.3
Reaction score
Hello

I am new here on BnB! i have been reading through the threads for quite some time now.

Its month two of ttc for my husband and I. We have been married for nearly two years.

Before marriage i was diagnosed with PCOS which led me to having very irregular periods, however since being married my period has been very regular, my cycle is usually 30 to 35 days and lasts for around 6 to 7 days. i was unsure as to when i ovulate but reading through the threads on BnB and research on the internet i have figured out what signs to look out for:).

Recently i started a new job, because of this job i don't get to see my husband much, he works during the day and i work in the evening:( due to unforseen circumstances i am unable to quit this job.

As i work in the evening i get very tired and we don't end up having :sex: very often. we try to every other day but sometimes don't for atleast 3 or 4 days. :cry:

I don't know whether this will hinder my chances of concieving??

Anyone?

Any advice or help would be much appreciated, thanks.

welcome to the site - I think you need to make time for each other and get the ball rolling, lol...... I know things are hard and you have allot going on but that alone time with each other will be so worth it. good luck hun :)

Hello! The experts reckon every 2 or 3 days will do it so keep trying!

Hi good luck on your ttc x

Thanks guys

this forum is Gr8! looking forward to gettin gto kno u guys better:)

gud luck to u all too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->