Hi

welshsarah

Reaction score

Hello im new, my name is sarah, im 21 and i live in wales. im a single mum with 3 children to look after - All girls. One is my birth child and she is one in 3 Days lol. Her name is sadie megan and she is the most beautiful and amazing person to come into my life. The other two are my sisters who i am a relative foster carer for. Theyv been with me since october and im hoping in two yrs ill be able to make it all offical and gain a care order on them. They are 4 and 6. kiera and gabrielle.
I was working in a mum and baby parenting assessment centre but i went on maturnity leave and didnt go back as i cant leave my LO just yet. Im hoping soon just after she turns one to be able to put her into cresh when the girls are in school and go to college one day a week to build up my cv.
Its amazing how you change once you have children, i remember 1 yr and 9 months back when i could just pop out eacxh day, meet with friends after work, go clubbing on the weekend, spontaneously get up and decide to go camping and now every thing needs to be well planned out in advance. But to tell the truth, id rather it has things are now. I love everything about Sadie, Yeh i admit im a tod obsessed lol. I love taking her to different baby clubs, want to introduce and for her to try everything, and want more than anything for her to grow up loved and away from all the horrors outside in the world. Im not the perfect mum, but i try my best. Shes still co-sleeping in my bed has been ever since she was a month and had really bad colic.
but i cant bring myself to bring her into the cot. She sleeps better with me and even through its hard with the two others to care for as well. She is happy and thats the most important. I have tried controlled crying a few times but on each occasion it lasted bout 15 mins before i caved, and thought its not relli worth upsetting her when she is so happy right? Iv tried climbing in her cot bed with her and falling asleep next to her. But at the end of the day when shes 3 and gaining more independance ill try her again.
Lol. I think iv gone way off the subject anyway. Well im sarah, nice to meet u all lol x

Hi sarah :hi:

Welcome to BnB! Sounds like you do a great job looking after all 3 girls xx

hello and welcome :hi: sounds like you're doing a great job mummying your girls :D x

Aww thank u all for your replies :D Nice to meet all of you :)

hi, welcome to bnb! you're doing a really fab job by the sounds of things!!xx

:hi: Welcome to Baby and Bump! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"