Hi

demonmadcat

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new on here, and thought i'd say a few words about myself.

I'm currently about 24 weeks and 5 days.
I say about, because I only found out a couple of weeks ago, and had a vague dating scan, but haven't seen a midwife yet (due there in 13.5 hours)

So I'm currently trying to gen up on alsorts, and have a feeling this site will become my bible for the next few months.

So, i've missed out on various scans, have no idea what i'm having (besides the fact that it's a baby) and have my fingers crossed that it's healthy..

Look forward to speaking to everyone on line.. be prepared for some basic questions that you've probably heard loads.. I apologise in advance.

Em

:hi: Welcome to the forum and congratulations!

Look forward to speaking to everyone on line.. be prepared for some basic questions that you've probably heard loads.. I apologise in advance.

Em

Don't worry about it! That's what the forum is here for :D

hello and welcome:)

Welcome to BnB, congratulations!

wow! how did you end up finding out you were pregnant? were you still getting a monthy period?

:wave: Welcome to BnB!!!

wow! how did you end up finding out you were pregnant? were you still getting a monthy period?

I came off the pill in January. Things weren't going too well with by other half, and i'd decided to give the relationship and my body a rest.
I took a preg test, it came up negative, so I never thought anything else about it.

I stopped having periods, and put on a bit of weight, which i put down to coming off the pill, so went on a diet.

I had no morning sickness, or any other symptoms, but, although I was on a diet, I was still putting on weight. My friend advised a pregnancy test, which I laughed at, but agreed to...... and it was a Very Pregnant line that came back...

I guess i'm still coming to terms with it all.. but i'll get there... hopefully before the midwife starts telling me to push....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->