HI!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Well there is a Sue that comes on here from time to time....

ah gotcha, lets move to the general chatter so we dont bump down any welcome posts :)

Hiya Katrina and welcome to B'n'B:hi:
Of course your welcome Hun, but my goodness Suzy has a proper pertner in crime now doesn't she??:rofl:

Its gonna be fun getting up to loads of new posts, though goodness knows what they'll be about:wacko:

Hi Katrina! I lived in Bend for a year when I was 18. I know that part of the world very well!!

awww thanks everyone i appreciate it!!! and lynnie i live off of Hwy 22 in Gates, its after you go over the mountain, are you familiar with that?

:rofl: I know....Im so excited about this!:rofl: You guys will be begging for us to SHUT UP:rofl:

:muaha: :muaha: :muaha:

awww thanks everyone i appreciate it!!! and lynnie i live off of Hwy 22 in Gates, its after you go over the mountain, are you familiar with that?
I think I remember, we used to do a monthly shop over in Portland, but during the winter when the roads were bad we used to fly. I loved my time in Oregon it is such a beautiful state. The mountains were awesome and the coast stunning.

Hi just noticed, this and wanted to say welcome everyone here is great :happydance: enjoy bnb.

Stacey xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"