Hi =)

lilmisspink

Cooking #4 xxx
Reaction score
Hi everyone im new here and joined this mornin,
I have 2 boys, My eldest is 2 1/2 and my youngest is 15 months.
Im 30 weeks pregnant with a girl due in january!

Ive just took my eldest and left him at pre school for the first time :cry:

xxxx

Hi, I have just joined this morning too so my apologies if im slow in replying, just getting used to the site.
I have a little girl who is 4 and started school this time round and i cried buckets lol but im sure your little one will be absolutely fine and having lots of fun

Congratulations on your third pregnancy, i bet you can't wait to dress your new baby in PINK!! i just love little girls things and its an excuse too when you can take them to the cinema to watch HSM 3 lol
xx

Aww i was dreading takin him cos i stayed with him the first two times he went so leaving him was weird. Dont know weather i should be gutted that he didnt actually seem to care that i left haha.
Did she go to pre school before starting at school? Bet she looked so grown up! Makes ya feel old hey!
I cant wait to have my last lol, bless i have so much pink u wouldnt believe :)
xxx

I know exactly what you mean, i think i was more devasted that she wasnt upset that i had left her at school than what i might of been if she was.She did look so grown up tho yet so little at the same time.

Because i only have the one little one atm she spent alot of time with me and then when i went back to work my mother in law used to help look after her which was great however when ever she saw little one's or children playing she used to get so excited she'd practically throw herself in any direction lol so we found a fantastic private nursery where she went to at 9 months old for 3 days a week and i have no regrets at all, she absolutely loved it and luckily i had no problems at all so she did the pre school at her nursery.

When i went for my 20 week scan and they told me i was having a girl i couldnt resist, everything was pink and i mean everything ha ha my husband was well and truely out of his depth only having a brother and him being the first to have a girl but he went with the flow and it wasnt too long and he learnt how to platt her and paint nails

Im currently ttc and i would not be dissapointed at all if i was to have another girl but wouldnt be dissapointed with a boy neither xx

Aww thats cool was easier fot her to get used to spending time around others then, its hard at first but i think its totally worth it, they all benefit dont they!

Im just surrounded by boys atm, with diggers and cars and tractors and boys things, im outnumbered and was desperate for a girl!!
I'll just say the theory about having sex at the right time over your ovulation day worked for me!!

Good luck with ttc then, have you been trying for long? Mine are all so close together that its hard work for me so i dont blame u for waiting till your little girl started school! Bet she'll love a little brother or sister :D xxxx

My little girl wakes up every morning asking for a baby sister to be called Jessica bless her but i just didnt feel the time was right for us until now, i have only just started trying this month but it took less than a month to fall pregnant with my daughter so time will tell i guess but thank you for the tip.

You must have your hands full at home and i can only imagine its very hard work, people think holding a full time job is stressfull they should try looking after children for week then they'll know what stress it really about lol but its all worth it especially when you have your little girl in your arms, on the plus side girls are very independant and although its frustrating at times they just want to do everything themselves but im sure her big brothers will want to help too so having a 3rd will be a breeze for you xx

Yep i agree its a fulltime job in itself :)

Keep me updated then hun, and fingers crossed it doesnt take you long to fall again !
I kinda think this website needs to be a little less addictive hehe.xx

Aww thanks and will do. Take it easy if you can xx

:wave: Welcome to BnB!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back