Hi!

tinkerbell82

pregnant with a prince! ♥
Reaction score
Hi!! Im new here and I am glad I have found a site where I can talk with other people who know what Im going thru!! I have a beautiful 3 and half year old daughter, Hub and I are trying for baby number 2!! Im so excited yet very nervous as I want it so badly that im worrying the stress of it all will make things go wrong! I had a miscarraige a while ago, so i surpose im worrying the same thing will happen this time! I want a :bfp: !!!! I need lots and lots of babydust please!!! xxx

i im in the same boat i too test in 7days and like urslf im really nervous aswell!
but looking forward to it all the same and really want it to hurry up!
GOOD LUCK hun!
x

Thanku for ur replies guys!!! I wonder, do u think its possible to 'feel' pregnant soon after conception?? For the last couple of days I have been feeling a bit sicky, and come over feeling quite dizzy..I didnt have this with my 1st pregnancy, not till i was a few weeks gone. I just feel a bit peculiar!! Also yesterday I had a metalic taste in my mouth all day!!! good luck anna'ellisia!! Im sending u loads of:dust: xXxXx

thanx u2! all the best! if u find me on here agen let me no how ur test goes!
x

hi guys, thanx for making me feel so welcome, ur all so nice!!! how do u get those little timeline thingys?? i really want one!!! xx :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->