Hiccuping baby! Any tricks to get her to stop?

lcmorla

Reaction score
My poor wittle baby. She hiccups every day now for at least 5 minutes.

My daughter used to hiccup about ten times a day for about ten- twenty minutes at a time nothing stopped it, she was the same afer she was born as well. I'm sure I read something about it helping strengthening their lungs x

It's good for them to hiccup, it means they're "using" their lungs. It doesn't bother them, although yes it is very annoying to you. My baby got them about 3 times a day while I was pregnant with him. He still gets them regularly now.

Claire had a ton of hiccups in the womb. Every other hour roughly she had them. Even after birth she would get them but not as often. As she grew she got them less and less. Don't worry about it, it's good for baby as someone else said.

I have read that hiccuping is a good sign. I just feel bad for her. Hiccups on top of her very cozy space. She probably hates it! Hehe. My wittle baby.

She's a baby, an unborn baby, she doesn't know to "hate" it, she's not frustrated by it or anything like an adult would be. No need to feel bad for her, she's developing, that's a good thing..

This LO does it all the time too, several times a day. I don;t find it a very pleasant sensation so I'm pleased to know it's good for them!

I loved it when Amelia hiccuped, used to make me giggle! X

Just out of interest - those who had baby's which hiccuped a lot, do they have a milk/lactose intolerance? Just something my doctor said and I'm wanting to see how accurate it is!

Haha too funny..... I just posted about hiccuping and when I came back to the board i seen yours. Mine gets them about twice a day but they aren't excessive. I like them actually.

P.S.. My doctor says fetal hiccuping is a very healthy sign..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->