hiccups!!!

miss maternal

Reaction score
:baby:HELP, My baby feeds too quickly and always has the hiccups! I have tryed winding her and giving her Infacol before feeds but she still gets them bad.
Any advice?

This is why I find she doesnt latch on when breast feeding and has a paddy as she drinks too quickly from the bottle and gets impatient!

hi hun found this hope its some sort of help
https://www.parenting.com/parenting/baby/article/0,19840,1604623,00.html

If she is feeding too quickly hun, you need to change the teats on the bottles to control it a bit more for her, get a slower flow this should solve your problem! x

See I was told to get the next flow up .... Not newborn. Moved up to teat 2 on Avent bottles - The closer to nature teat 2 seems a bit more faster flow wise compared to Avent teat 2 for some reason (although Avent teat 2 says 1mnth+ Tommee closers teat 2 says 3mnth+).

I put a post about hiccups a couple of topics down hun - might be worth reading too. This morning I had a 2 hour screaming match I ended up crying I felt so hopeless knowing it was the hiccups making her cry.

MW came this morning too (well about half hour ago) and she said boiling water cooled down to warm and to try if she will take it. Also started infacol I was told to give it a week at least not to give up (no sure when you started it).

Pleaseeee if you find a solution let me know? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->