Hiding it at work?

tobemum

Reaction score
So before I got preg I was dieting pretty hard, everyone knew and I lost a bit of weight and was starting to get a relatively flat stomach. Now I am only 5weeks with #3 and I have bloat so bad I am getting a little belly! We are fairly small team at work so kinda into each others business lol

This is in the morning in work clothes and it only gets worse by the afternoon! Any tips if people start asking questions???

Attachments

• 20161219_084705.jpg
    20161219_084705.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 12
I feel like people won't ask about weight gain/bloat the same way they'll let you know that they noticed weight loss. You could try some looser fitting clothes or wearing a sweater over top since it's winter time but I wouldn't worry until it looks more obviously like a baby bump.

Some here although I didn't look as fabulous as you! But I agree with the sweaters and such. Thankfully it winter and for a little while you could laugh it off as holiday pounds

Thanks ladies but I am in Australia and its summer! Very hot so no chance of sweaters lol

You could always say you have a "food baby" from eating too much the night before. Or you had some salty food and you're bloated. Lol

But I agree, most people won't say anything about weight gain. Plus, you probably see them everyday, and they won't notice the change as much as people who don't see you all the time. :)

What about starting to wear some cute sundresses that are baby doll style? Fitted around the bust and then loose?

I'd make comments about how you're finding it hard to stick to the diet with all the Christmas food/booze, like "oh man I'm sooo bloated, it's so hard not to just eat an entire wheel of cheese when I'm feeling festive! Never mind, I know what my new years resolution will be!" And hopefully people will buy it until the bloat wears off!

I'd make comments about how you're finding it hard to stick to the diet with all the Christmas food/booze, like "oh man I'm sooo bloated, it's so hard not to just eat an entire wheel of cheese when I'm feeling festive! Never mind, I know what my new years resolution will be!" And hopefully people will buy it until the bloat wears off!

I like this as it's not far from the truth!! Haha

Well you guys made me feel a little better until today when I told my youngest kindy teacher as we won't be seeing her again and she was like yea I kinda guessed cause of your tummy!! I was like oh umm ok I am only 5 weeks lol and then just now at work I was eating strawberries and one of the guys says ' you eating again? Geez your already getting fat!' WTF!!!! I told him where to go! Haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->